Wireless Printing Gladwin
Print from any device anywhere you have internet access!
*Please note: Print Jobs are NOT printed until you arrive to pick them up. All Print Jobs will be held in the system for 2 days before automatic deletion.
Using a Desktop or Laptop Computer
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed.
This will send your print job to the Circulation Desk at the library.
Method 2: Upload To Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/gcld/gb
- Select one of library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the grey print button. This will send your print job to the Circulation Desk at the library.
Using a Phone or Tablet. (Apple & Android ONLY)
NOTE: If using a Kindle Fire Tablet you MUST use Method 2: Upload To Web Portal for Desktop or Laptop Computer